Friday, March 4, 2011

You're The ONE


I never wanted to LOVE,
I never wanted to CARE,
I never wanted to DREAM,
I wanted NOTHING,
Suddenly you came,
You vandalized my nothingness heart,
You hung your picture on the wall,
You placed roses in every corner,
Your smell filled the space,
My heart was totally yours,
Suddenly you left,
leaving everything behind,
leaving your memories,
leaving our memories with me,
it tore my heart into pieces,
What should I do?
You're the ONE
That put the tears in my eyes,
You're the ONE
That put the tears in my heart,
I LOVED YOU and NO OTHER
You're the ONE that said GOOD-BYE
Don't you know,
Because of you...I learned to LOVE
Because of you...I learned to CARE
Because of you...I learned to SMILE
Because of you...I learned to LAUGH
Because of you...I learned to DREAM
Because of...YOU'RE THE ONE

3 comments:

  1. perghhh..mantap siot...nk ciplak jad..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than before~~ nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... ilham yg dtg..pmberian Allah.. sje kongsi kt blog..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Since you Left Me..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Setinta pena Mencoret

jika hari ini aku lalai,
tolong ingatkan aku,
tentang masaku yang sia-sia,
tentang kesibukanku dengan dunia,
tentang rinduku yang menggila,
tentang kataku yang merapu saja,
tentang cintaku yang sia belaka.
tentang bekalanku ke sana,
tentang ajalku yang hampir tiba,
tentang sendirianku di dalam tanah,
tentang gelapnya kubur kita,
tentang duniaku yang fana,
tentang akhirat yang abadi jua.