Monday, December 6, 2010

Tonight


tonight...
the moon's light shun upon the midst of my small cottage...
lighting up a small space in my cosy little bed surrounded by wooden walls...
i gazed upon the clear sky...looking at the beautiful glittering stars...
wondering... why didn't it rain tonight...
but grateful that tonight would be a pleasant night...
with warm and soothing feeling of comfort..
oh..what a wonderful night...
suddenly...
a cold breeze made me shiver...
my hands were numb...
my legs were as heavy as it can be...
i started to crawl into the warmth of my wonderful blanket..
huge dark clouds march towards the blue moon...
taking away the beautiful maiden of the sky...
along with the glitters...
the wooden walls were pierced by the arrows of frigidity...
i used my blanket as a shield but the coldness manage to penetrate my defense...
oh..i wish the night would quickly end...
i struggle and fought through the night with only a shield on hand...
all of a sudden..
little droplets started to bang on my little cottage...
oh...i wish things wouldn't get any worse....
thunder and lightning gradually taking part in the scene...
how i wish the night would end...
i closed my eyes...
and stayed under my shield blanket for a while...
then...rays of the big yellow sun woke me...
oh..how grateful i was...
to see the light again...
my little cottage barely survived the night...
i hope the past never repeats itself...
and i would never need to meet that demonic night again...
but what could a mere human do...
the weather is not us to control...
to bare the Monsoon is the only option...
Oh God, the Most Merciful...please help me through thick and thin...
help me...guide me...with your love and blessing...
Ameen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Since you Left Me..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Setinta pena Mencoret

jika hari ini aku lalai,
tolong ingatkan aku,
tentang masaku yang sia-sia,
tentang kesibukanku dengan dunia,
tentang rinduku yang menggila,
tentang kataku yang merapu saja,
tentang cintaku yang sia belaka.
tentang bekalanku ke sana,
tentang ajalku yang hampir tiba,
tentang sendirianku di dalam tanah,
tentang gelapnya kubur kita,
tentang duniaku yang fana,
tentang akhirat yang abadi jua.