Monday, November 1, 2010

The day my Heart was not with me

today...1st of November 2010...

the day my heart was not with me..
for your information,
my heart has been given to someone else approximately on the 20th November 2008..
2 years back...
and it had never been with me since that particular time...
my heart was given to Miss Fatin Syamimi bt Che Menteri...
fate brought us together...
eventhough, we may not have the same carrier...
but... God works in many ways...
thanks to Allah s.w.t.....
until this day..our hearts belong to each other...
the day i gave my heart to her...
that's the day she gave everythng to me...
her love...care...sweetness...trust...
as i said...EVERYTHING...
but the problem is...
i've been doing bad things behind her back...
but that's another story...

As for today...i went back home..to my Hometown in BANGI..
my Honey (fatin syamimi) treated me so well....
she even sent me to the airport..
i was really thankful of having such a wonderful soulmate...
at the Terengganu airport... Sultan Mahmud Airport if i'm not mistaken...
she took care of my bag...all my belongings and such...
we had breakfast together but didn't manage to finish it..
cause my ride has already arrived...
i checked in and went into the boarding room..
leaving her alone at the airport....
the only thing i left her was my heart..
that was fully hers from the beginning...
but..
suddenly i realized something..
she was not keeping my heart...
but she was MY HEART...
cause i cant live without her...
losing her is like living with no heart...
like a zombie...

so to that special person...i'm sorry for all the things that i've done...
thanks to the hardship you have been through...
i'll always love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Since you Left Me..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Setinta pena Mencoret

jika hari ini aku lalai,
tolong ingatkan aku,
tentang masaku yang sia-sia,
tentang kesibukanku dengan dunia,
tentang rinduku yang menggila,
tentang kataku yang merapu saja,
tentang cintaku yang sia belaka.
tentang bekalanku ke sana,
tentang ajalku yang hampir tiba,
tentang sendirianku di dalam tanah,
tentang gelapnya kubur kita,
tentang duniaku yang fana,
tentang akhirat yang abadi jua.